You want to create awesome things, not crunch numbers.
Are you an Etsy shop owner without a bookkeeping system to support you? Have you tried to set up a process for dealing with your business’ finances, but you quickly get overwhelmed or confused and give up?
Do you have financial paperwork and receipts stuffed into a shoebox, like a ticking time-bomb waiting to explode once your taxes are due?
Or maybe you just opened your Etsy shop, and you’re trying to figure out how to get this bookkeeping thing set up correctly from the beginning.
Accounting doesn’t come naturally to a lot of people, and it’s certainly not something most Etsy shop owners want to spend their free time doing. But did you know that keeping track of your shop’s finances can actually help your business make more money?
That’s why we’re finally sharing our Etsy Seller Spreadsheet, a tool that does the heavy-lifting for you, so you can have the data you need to make smart decisions for your business and more time to do what you love (create!).
The Etsy Seller Spreadsheet was created by a Certified Public Accountant to help Etsy shop owners automate and simplify their monthly bookkeeping process. This tool compiles your business’ revenue and expenses each month to calculate your net profit. There are separate tabs to help you enter your expense receipts and purchases, along with tabs for importing your transactional data directly from Etsy.
Not familiar with bookkeeping or with how to use a spreadsheet? No fear. Your purchase includes not only a detailed instruction guide in PDF form, but also a 3-part series of video tutorials to guide you through each step of how to import, use, and interpret the data on your Etsy Seller Spreadsheet.
Using the Etsy Seller Spreadsheet will:
- Save you the work of setting up your own bookkeeping system from scratch
- Give you a straight-forward, efficient financial recording system you can use month after month
- Provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to perform your bookkeeping process
- Allow you to quickly import your financial transactions directly from Etsy
- Give you one place to record & analyze all your business’ revenue, expenses, and net profit
- Allow you to easily compare monthly trends across sales & expenses, proving you with the right financial data to make educated business decisions and set goals for the future
- Track and summarize your sales taxes and in-state sales, which means less work at tax time
- Serve as a backup record of your biz expense deductions for tax time