Get things done faster without losing your sanity.
Does your usual workday sound something like this?
- Print postage labels.
- Respond to your Etsy convos.
- Surf Facebook for a bit
- Forget you ran out of that fabric that you need to fill a custom order. Scribble that down on a post-it nearby.
- You hear baby stir…
- Frantically package that last order!
- Suddenly remember that customer message you need to get back to. Can’t remember if that came in via Etsy convo, email, or FB message…
- Try to update your books but give up after 5 minutes
- Start creating a Pinterest graphic for your next post…
- Baby wakes up from nap – and your work day is over!
Wait a sec – what did I actually just get done?!
Does this process sound familiar? A bunch of busy work but not much to truly move the needle forward in your business?
If you often feel like the hamster on a wheel, you aren’t alone.
Most of us spend weeks, months, and even years caught up in the daily grind and hustle of running our creative businesses. But we rarely (if ever!) take time to work ON our businesses – or doing the things we need to do to actually meet our goals, get to that next level, and achieve the great things we’re capable of.
I want to show you an easier way forward!
Using a totally free productivity tool called Asana, along with a complete mindset shift in how I break down my BIG goals to daily to do’s, I have become immeasurably more efficient in how I get things done for my business (and I work at home with 2 small children!).
I want to share my system with you – my fellow scrambled moms, stressed out Etsy-preneurs, and serial project jugglers. I know you have ALL the ideas and goals and responsibilities and THINGS just like me, and I’m ready to give you the tools to handle them with less overwhelm and frazzle.
It’s sort of like creating your own boss for your buiness (except a good one!) – a boss who has your best interests at heart and wants you to achieve your biz goals, make more money, and live a more-balanced life!
What will Asana for Makers teach me?
- How to use Asana and specific time-saving hacks especially for creative entrepreneurs and online sellers
- Methods to streamline, automate, and schedule your daily, weekly, and monthly business activities
- How to create processes and schedule time for common tasks like order fulfillment, blog content creation, social media marketing, admin tasks, and bookkeeping
- How to automatically dump your orders from all venues in one place so you can provide streamlined customer service
- How to create an annual and quarterly roadmap for your business goals
- How to break down your big goals to actionable baby steps over time
- When and how to make time for reviewing results, tracking your progress, and evaluating the health of your business
The course is one part goal-setting concepts, one part productivity mindset, and one part how-to tutorials on how to use Asana and other tools that integrate with it to make your life easier.
Asana for Makers is the missing link between your big, dreamy goals, and your daily to do list.
The self-paced course will help you build a better balance between constantly working IN your business (filling orders, answering customer convos, making products, etc.) with working ON your business. It’s hugely beneficial for ANY seller who struggles with productivity, time management, or overwhelm.
You can complete the course materials (which consists of 15+ bite-sized videos and 2 checklists) in less than four hours, but the impact these strategies will have on your work life balance will be HUGE.
When you’ve completed Asana for Makers, you will have:
- A better balance of working IN your business with working ON your business.
- A clear and detailed path towards achieving your big financial goals with day-to-day activities.
- Systems that result in managing your business from a proactive, not a reactive mindset.
- Peace of mind knowing you are steadily working towards meeting your goals wih the work you do each and every day.
- A manageable daily to do list and a bird’s eye calendar view of what needs to be done over time…balanced with your actual REAL LIFE.
- A place for brain dumping ALL your ideas as a creative, and a system for dealing with them (and not forgetting them!).
- Less decision-fatigue (I have 30 minutes – what should I do? Ugh, IDK. Let’s just watch Netflix.) because you have a process, plan, or checklist for your work.
What exactly is included?
- 6 videos on navigating Asana, shifting your goal-setting process, and your new productivity mindset
- 10 video tutorials on building systems for working IN your biz, including processes for marketing, bookkeeping, blogging, order fulfillment, email, and outsourcing
- 5 videos on how to build better systems for working ON your business, including tracking your progress, scheduling time to review results, brain dumping ideas, and how to make batch scheduling actually work in real lie
- 2 PDF checklists for keeping track of your progress and using as a cheat sheet for referring back to
- 2 CSV templates you can import into Asana to jump start your own lists
- Future CSV templates added based on YOUR feedback!
How will I get access to the course?
Please note that like all my courses, Asana for Makers is hosted on a separate platform, Thinkific (NOT here on paperandspark.com). Upon completing your purchase, you will automatically be enrolled in an account on my Thinkific site under the email address you used to checkout. You will also get an automated email with information on how to sign in to this account and access your course.