Stop crawling through all your eBay reports to figure out your total sales & fees. Get the convenience of instantly totaling your eBay data and entering your eBay sales & expenses on your existing Seller Spreadsheet with the eBay import add-on spreadsheet.
P+S offers add-on tools, so you can easily import from multiple sales venues! Instantly total the eBay amounts you need, without having to pay for a whole new Seller Spreadsheet. Save yourself the time and stress of figuring out exactly what reports and amounts you need from eBay to get what you need for your bookkeeping and taxes.
With this add-on, you can easily import your eBay info and enter it over onto your main Seller Spreadsheet. Here’s how the tool works:
- Import your eBay transactions CSV file into the import add-on spreadsheet file to instantly total your eBay sales, shipping & handling revenue, sales tax collected, fixed & variable fees, shipping label fees, and most other fees eBay charges you
- Use the video tutorial or PDF guide to also quickly find and sum your remaining eBay fees listed on your monthly invoice
- After getting these amounts, enter the totals over on your existing main Seller Spreadsheet. Now you can easily have ALL your business sales & expenses in one place, without having to manually figure out how to get your eBay data.
The eBay import add-on is designed to be used in conjunction with one of our Seller Spreadsheets, such as the PayPal Seller Spreadsheet or the Shopify Seller Spreadsheet. You do not need the eBay import add-on if you already own or plan to buy the eBay Seller Spreadsheet.
The eBay import add-on is NOT made to be used by itself. If you’re an eBay seller looking for a complete bookkeeping spreadsheet solution, see our eBay Seller Spreadsheet.
The eBay Import Add-on includes:
- An instantly downloadable & usable multi-tabbed spreadsheet file, openable in Excel, Numbers, or Google Sheets – usable for any year, and can be used again year after year
- A detailed written instruction guide with screenshots, available via Google Docs
- Video tutorials to walk you through the import process and how to enter amounts back on your main Seller Spreadsheet
Have questions about any of our spreadsheets? Not sure which tool best fits your needs? Check out the Spreadsheet Resource page for FAQs, videos, and more info.
The term ‘eBay’ is a trademark of eBay, Inc. This spreadsheet is not endorsed or certified by eBay, Inc.