The Bestselling Etsy Seller Spreadsheet
You want to create awesome things, not crunch numbers.
Are you an Etsy shop owner without a bookkeeping system to support you? Have you tried to set up a process for dealing with your business’ finances, but you quickly get overwhelmed or confused and give up?
Do you have financial paperwork and receipts stuffed into a shoebox, like a ticking time-bomb waiting to explode once your taxes are due?
Or maybe you just opened your Etsy shop, and you’re trying to figure out how to get this bookkeeping thing set up correctly from the beginning.
Accounting doesn’t come naturally to a lot of people, and it’s certainly not something most Etsy shop owners want to spend their free time doing. But did you know that keeping track of your shop’s finances can actually help your business make more money?
That’s why we’re sharing our Etsy Seller Spreadsheet, a tool that does the heavy-lifting for you, so you can have the data you need to make smart decisions for your business and more time to do what you love (create!).
I debuted the Etsy Seller Spreadsheet back in 2015 and have sold thousands since then. This spreadsheet has received countless rave reviews from Etsy sellers and makers about how user-friendly it is. And you are really going to love how it’s made especially for you – the maker, artisan, or Etsy shop owner. Unlike other bookkeeping programs, all video instructions and written material is designed especially with you in mind, from a fellow Etsy seller, maker, and accountant.
The Etsy Seller Spreadsheet was created by a Certified Public Accountant to help Etsy shop owners automate and simplify their monthly bookkeeping process. This tool compiles your business’ revenue and expenses each month to calculate your net profit. There are separate tabs to help you categorize expenses, along with monthly tabs for importing your Etsy transactional data directly from Etsy.
Not familiar with bookkeeping or with how to use a spreadsheet? No fear. Your purchase includes not only a detailed instruction guide in PDF form, but also a 3-part series of video tutorials to guide you through each step of how to import, use, and interpret the data on your Etsy Seller Spreadsheet.
What does the Etsy Seller Spreadsheet help me do?
- Quickly import Etsy data – Save time by quickly importing your Etsy sales each month, along with some of your Etsy fees & sales taxes collected. The spreadsheet takes the data it needs for you, making less work for you.
- See all your sales in one place – You can also manually input your sales from all your other sources, such as Paypal, eBay, your own site, craft shows, etc.
- Input expense receipts – Expenses categories each have their own tab. As you make purchases or pay bills throughout the month, you can enter your expenses on a receipt-by-receipt basis in the appropriate category. This means you have a great backup of your expense totals at year-end to backup your tax numbers or give to your accountant.
- Make tax time so much easier – The expense categories roughly correlate to the expense categories on your business’ tax return, making the process of doing your taxes a lot more streamlined and simplified for you or your accountant.
- Calculate net profit or loss each month – Know instantly whether your biz is making a profit or a loss throughout the year, enabling you to make smarter budgeting and goal-setting decisions.
- Deal with sales taxes – Our updated Etsy Seller Spreadsheet includes a tab that will quickly tell you some of the most important data for your state sales tax return, including total in-state sales each month.
Your Etsy Seller Spreadsheet is so much more than just a spreadsheet! Your purchase includes:
- Two instantly downloadable & usable multi-tabbed spreadsheet file, openable in Excel, Numbers, or Google Sheets – for 2017 and 2018. Versions for future/past years are available on request free of charge.
- A detailed PDF instruction guide
- Freebie ebook “Take Control of Your Bookkeeping & Build a Profitable Etsy Biz”, outlining how to set up your bookkeeping system and how to use your financial data for goal-setting and planning purposes
- Series of video tutorials with step-by-step instructions on how to use your spreadsheet
Got procrastination issues? Need some help staying committed to your new bookkeeping spreadsheet on a consistent basis? Join the Accounting Accountability Club.
For more info, check out the full Etsy Seller Spreadsheet description here.
Are you looking for a spreadsheet to help you with logging supplies, tracking inventory, and pricing your goods for sale? Our Inventory Cost & Pricing spreadsheet might be a better fit. Check it out here.
Have questions about any of our spreadsheets? Not sure which tool best fits your needs? Check out the Spreadsheet Resource page for FAQs, videos, and more info.