Need some extra one-on-one help with your spreadsheet? Want to pick my brain about creating something custom? Have bookkeeping questions you want to walk through? I offer 30-minute mentoring sessions via Skype only for Flourish members!
How does it work?
- Check my calendar availability here, and make sure there’s a time available that fits your needs (email me if not!).
- Purchase your 30 minute mentoring session for $25 (just add this listing to your cart!).
- Make sure you have a Skype account. Skype is free and a great way for us to be able to video chat and share screens. This helps us use our time more wisely if you have questions about your P+S spreadsheets, your bookkeeping system, or anything else on your computer! Don’t worry, you don’t need to put makeup on for me (I promise I probably won’t put makeup on for you! No offense, Flourish friend 😉 )
- After completing checkout, schedule your session via my Calendly calendar. Make sure to let me know your Skype account name!
- Request me as a contact on Skype. My name is @paperandspark.
I will call you at the designated time via Skype for our session.
Things we can chat about:
- How to get started with your P+S spreadsheets
- Customizing your P+S spreadsheets to better fit your needs
- Troubleshooting issues or errors on your spreadsheets
- Setting up a consistent bookkeeping habit, no matter what system you use
- Catching up on your bookkeeping for tax time
- Figuring out your cost of goods and how to better price your goods
- How inventory and cost of goods sold works for taxes
- How you should be dealing with your inventory, including setting up your tracking system
- The year end inventory count
- Questions about your Schedule C and how to categorize expenses
- Setting up your Etsy shop to charge sales taxes
- Finding & interpreting reports in your sales system – like Etsy, Shopify, PayPal WooCommerce, etc.
To get the most out of your session:
Let me know in advance what you want to talk about! The easiest way to do this is when you schedule with me on Calendly. There’s a specific box to let me know what you want to discuss. This way I can make sure to prepare for our chat accordingly! Plus, if you mention you want to talk about something I’m not knowledgeable about (like an unfamiliar bookkeeping system or some complex, obscure tax rule) I will let you know in advance not to waste your money on me and direct you to a more fitting source.