Hooray! There’s finally a Paper + Spark spreadsheet for your personal life!
So many of you have sent me such positive feedback about your P+S Seller Spreadsheets and are asking – is there a version of this but for my personal stuff?! I’m finally able to say YES with the debut of the Home Base CFO Spreadsheet.
If you’re in love with the colorful simplicity of our spreadsheets and the ease of our video tutorials, the Home Base CFO spreadsheet is for you. This spreadsheet is an organized lady’s color-coded dream for finances and budgeting (even works for us aspiring organized ladies too!).
Ready to feel super money smart?
The Home Base CFO spreadsheet is your one-stop shop for setting monthly budgets and tracking your spending. Ready to be boss? Get your family expenses 100% under control, check charts at a glance to see how you’re doing compared to your budget, and meet your goals faster with the Home Base CFO spreadsheet.
If you’ve been putting off tracking your personal spending or setting a budget because you a) don’t have time to learn complicated new software and/or b) don’t want to deal with the pile of receipts/paperwork/potential trash sitting on your desk, the Home Base CFO spreadsheet is here to help you get simplified and get on top of your financial to do’s. This spreadsheet is super user-friendly, has all the built-in formulas you need to use it (no math required) and comes with step-by-step video and PDF instructions.
The Home Base CFO Spreadsheet does the heavy-lifting for you, so you have the data you need to make smart decisions for yourself or your family, and stress less about the money stuff.
This spreadsheet was created by a Certified Public Accountant to help you simplify your personal monthly bookkeeping process. This tool compiles your total income and expenses each month to calculate your net profit or loss. There are separate tabs to help you categorize expenses, along with a main tab that totals all your income and expenses by category. There’s also a tab where you can break down your monthly budget goals for income and spending, and compare your actual results to your budget with colorful visual bar charts.
Not familiar with bookkeeping or with how to use a spreadsheet? No fear. Your purchase includes not only a detailed instruction guide in PDF form, but also a step-by-step video tutorial to guide you through how to enter, use, and interpret the data on your spreadsheet.
What will the Home Base CFO Spreadsheet help me do?
- Track your spending by category – enter your actual expenses as you go, using color-coded expense tabs that you can customize or re-name to fit your needs
- Track your total income by category – enter your paycheck and other income as you go
- Automatically total your spending and expenses into main categories each month so you can see where your money is going and analyze trends
- Set budgets each month – meet your savings goals faster and set budgets by category or even sub-category on a monthly and annual basis
- Easily see how you’re doing compared to your budget – compare your actual results on a month by month basis with your goals with handy, colorful charts
- Make tax time easier – filter, sort, and search for entries at tax time to know exactly what you can deduct on your tax return
- See all your family’s financial stuff in one place – collapse and expand your data to get a quick read on your overall financial health
Your purchase includes:
- An instantly downloadable & usable multi-tabbed spreadsheet file, openable in Excel, Numbers, or Google Sheets – for use for any year you set. (That means you can keep using it into future years too)
- A detailed written instructional guide via Google Docs
- A video tutorial with step-by-step instructions on how to use your spreadsheet (for all you visual learners, learn how to use by seeing it in action!)
It’s more than just a spreadsheet template…it’s also complete instructions on how to enter, use, and interpret the data you’re looking at. The spreadsheet includes all the resources you need to go from confused about your finances to confident + capable.
Have questions about any of our spreadsheets? Not sure which tool best fits your needs? Check out the Spreadsheet Resource page for FAQs, videos, and more info.