Introducing the PayPal Seller Spreadsheet – a monthly bookkeeping system for social media sellers
Just like our bestselling Etsy Seller Spreadsheet, but made for those who sell via PayPal instead. The new & improved PayPal Seller Spreadsheet is designed to quickly import your PayPal sales, fees, and shipping label expenses. It’s perfect for resellers or makers who sell via Instagram, Facebook, WooCommerce, or other social media platforms.
Are you an online biz without a bookkeeping system to support you? Have you tried to set up a process for dealing with your shop’s finances, but you quickly get overwhelmed or confused and give up?
Or maybe you just opened your online shop, and you’re trying to figure out how to get this bookkeeping thing set up correctly from the beginning…
Organizing and understanding your financial data doesn’t need to be overly complicated or overwhelming with the PayPal Seller Spreadsheet. This powerful but simple tool helps you simplify your monthly bookkeeping and consistently keep your financials updated. It compiles your business’ sales and expenses each month to calculate your net profit. There are separate tabs to help you categorize different expenses and input receipts, along with monthly tabs for importing your PayPal sales data directly from PayPal.
Not familiar with bookkeeping or with how to use a spreadsheet? No fear. Your purchase includes not only a detailed instruction guide in PDF form, but also a 3-part series of video tutorials to guide you through each step of how to import, use, and interpret the data on your PayPal Seller Spreadsheet. (If you’re aching for a sneak peek, you can view the videos here).
Got procrastination issues? Need some help staying committed to your new PayPal bookkeeping spreadsheet on a consistent basis? Join the Accounting Accountability Club.
Exactly what your PayPal Seller Spreadsheet can do:
- Save you the work of setting up your own bookkeeping system from scratch, without any monthly fees
- Provide you with step-by-step instructions (via a PDF guide and video tutorials) on how to enter all the data needed to perform your monthly bookkeeping duties
- Quickly import PayPal sales, shipping label expenses, fees, and refunds directly from PayPal
- Enter monthly expenses receipt by receipt into categories like shipping costs, raw materials, advertising & marketing, office supplies, etc.
- Tabulate in-state sales and sales tax collected to make tax time easier
- Calculate total sales, expenses, and net profit each month and have a running annual balance
- Customize extra rows to enter other sales sources and other expense categories that apply specific to your business
- Allow you to easily compare monthly trends across sales, expense categories, and net profit
- Use this as your “one-stop-shop” for monthly bookkeeping – the goal is to have ALL your biz sales + expenses in one place
- Provide you with the right financial data you need to make educated business decisions and set goals for the future
Your purchase includes:
- An instantly downloadable & usable multi-tabbed spreadsheet file for 2018 & 2019, useable in Excel, Numbers, or Google Sheets
- A detailed PDF instruction guide
- Series of video tutorials with step-by-step instructions on how to use your spreadsheet
Future years are available upon request at no extra charge.
Are you looking for a spreadsheet to help you with logging supplies, tracking inventory, and pricing your goods for sale? One of our inventory spreadsheets may be a good fit. Check them out here.
Need the PayPal Seller Spreadsheet and an inventory spreadsheet too? Build your own bundle of spreadsheets and get a significant discount here.
Due to the nature of their reporting, I do not recommend you use this spreadsheet in conjunction with my Shopify import add-on. You could potentially end up double counting your Shopify PayPal sales.
Have questions about any of our spreadsheets? Not sure which tool best fits your needs? Check out the Spreadsheet Resource page for FAQs, videos, and more info.