Get the convenience of instantly totaling your SquareSpace sales & fees for your existing Seller Spreadsheet with the SquareSpace import add-on spreadsheet.
P+S offers add-on tools, allowing you to easily import from multiple sales venues! Instantly total the SquareSpace amounts you need, without having to pay for entirely new Seller Spreadsheet. Save yourself the time and stress of figuring out exactly what reports and numbers you need from SquareSpace to get what’s required for your monthly bookkeeping.
With this add-on, you can easily import your SquareSpace info and enter it over onto your main Seller Spreadsheet. Here’s how the tool works:
- Import your SquareSpace commerce reports into the import add-on spreadsheet file to instantly total your SquareSpace sales, (including shipping received), sales tax collected, and refunds. A quick video tutorial and PDF guide shows you the steps you need to do this.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to quickly find your PayPal fees & Stripe transaction fees
- After tabulating these amounts, enter the totals over on your existing main Seller Spreadsheet. Now you can easily have ALL your business sales & fees in one place, without having to manually figure out how to get your SquareSpace data.
The SquareSpace import add-on is NOT made to be used by itself. You do not need this SquareSpace import add-on if you already plan to buy the SquareSpace Seller Spreadsheet!
The SquareSpace Import Add-on includes:
- An instantly downloadable & usable multi-tabbed spreadsheet file, openable in Excel, Numbers, or Google Sheets – usable for any year, and can be used again year after year
- A detailed written instruction guide with screenshots available Google Docs
- Video tutorial to walk you through the import process and how to enter amounts back on your main Seller Spreadsheet
This tool will work with any type of SquareSpace account – personal, business site, online commerce, etc.
Have questions about any of our spreadsheets? Not sure which tool best fits your needs? Check out the Spreadsheet Resource page for FAQs, videos, and more info.