When it comes to your bookkeeping, it’s time to go from confused to capable.
Are you SquareSpace seller without a bookkeeping system to support you? Or maybe you have some complicated bookkeeping software set up that you never, ever use because the learning curve is through the roof?
Do you have financial paperwork and receipts stuffed into a shoebox, like a ticking time-bomb waiting to explode in your face once your taxes are due?
Or maybe you just set up your SquareSpace shop, and you’re trying to figure out how to get this whole bookkeeping thing set up correctly from the beginning. You take a look at SquareSpace’s reports, and get overwhelmed trying to interpret the data there.
Accounting doesn’t come naturally to a lot of people, and it’s certainly not something most of us want to spend our precious free time doing.
That’s why we created the SquareSpace Seller Spreadsheet, a tool that does the heavy-lifting for you, so you have the data you need to make smart decisions for your business and more time to do what you love (create!).
I’ve sold hundreds of my bookkeeping templates to makers, creatives, and online entrepreneurs since 2015. The SquareSpace Seller Spreadsheet is the result of tons of user feedback, testing, and tweaking. I’m confident you’re going to love it!
This spreadsheet was created by a Certified Public Accountant to help SquareSpace sellers automate and simplify their monthly bookkeeping process. This tool compiles your business’ revenue and expenses each month to calculate your net profit. There are separate tabs to help you categorize expenses, along with monthly tabs for importing your SquareSpace transactional data directly from SquareSpace.
Not familiar with bookkeeping or with how to use a spreadsheet? No fear. Your purchase includes not only a detailed instruction guide in PDF form, but also a 3-part series of video tutorials to guide you through each step of how to import, use, and interpret the data on your SquareSpace Seller Spreadsheet.
What will the SquareSpace Seller Spreadsheet help me do?
- Quickly import SquareSpace data – Save time by quickly importing your SS sales each month, along with shipping received, sales tax collected, and refunds issued. The spreadsheet compiles the totals you need from an easy import, making less work for you.
- Walk you through entering your SquareSpace, Stripe & PayPal fees – I’ll show you exactly where to find all the fees you need to record, and show you how to interpret Stripe & PayPal reports so you know exactly what you’re looking at.
- See all your sales in one place – You can also manually input your sales from all your other sources, like Paypal, eBay, local markets & shows, etc.
- Input expense receipts – Expenses categories each have their own tab. As you make purchases or pay bills throughout the month, you can enter your expenses on a receipt-by-receipt basis in the appropriate category. This means you have a great backup of your expense totals at year-end to backup your tax numbers or give to your accountant.
- Make tax time so much easier – The expense categories roughly correlate to the expense categories on your business’ tax return, making the process of doing your taxes a lot more streamlined and simplified for you or your accountant.
- Calculate net profit or loss each month – Know instantly whether your biz is making a profit or a loss throughout the year, enabling you to make smarter budgeting and goal-setting decisions.
- Deal with sales taxes – Compile all your sales tax collected and in-state sales in one place.
Your SquareSpace Seller Spreadsheet is so much more than just a spreadsheet! Your purchase includes:
- Two instantly downloadable & usable multi-tabbed spreadsheet file, openable in Excel, Numbers, or Google Sheets – one for 2018 and 2019. Versions for future/past years are available on request free of charge.
- A detailed PDF instruction guide
- Series of video tutorials with step-by-step instructions on how to use your spreadsheet
It’s more than just a spreadsheet template…it’s also complete instructions on how to enter, use, and interpret the data you’re looking at. The spreadsheet includes all the resources you need to go from confused about your finances to confident + capable.
The SquareSpace Seller Spreadsheet works with any type of SquareSpace account – personal, business site, online commerce, etc.
Are you looking for a spreadsheet to help you with logging supplies, tracking inventory, and pricing your goods for sale? One of our inventory spreadsheets may be a good fit. Check them out here.
Need the SquareSpace Seller Spreadsheet and an inventory spreadsheet too? Build your own bundle of spreadsheets and get a significant discount here.
Got procrastination issues? Need some help staying committed to your new bookkeeping spreadsheet on a consistent basis? Join the Accounting Accountability Club.
Have questions about any of our spreadsheets? Not sure which tool best fits your needs? Check out the Spreadsheet Resource page for FAQs, videos, and more info.