Get those vintage goods in line with this inventory spreadsheet, made especially for vintage sellers!
For an online business owner, dealing with inventory can be time-consuming and stressful. This spreadsheet allows you to streamline your inventory process. You can enter your purchases, price your vintage goods, and track cost of goods sold throughout the year with this one simple tool.
Knowing just how much your products cost you and how much you should sell them for are two huge MUST DO’S for any creative biz owner that’s serious about building a profitable, sustainable business. This tool will help you keep track of your profit margin, plus it makes tax time a lot less stressful.
What does the Inventory for Vintage Sellers Spreadsheet do?
A lot! This powerful tool will assist you with the following business tasks:
- Logs your purchases and all the related details
- Pricing your goods
- Creating an inventory list of both goods available for sale or items that have sold
- Determines your profit margin on each item sold
- Computes your sales and cost of goods sold on a monthly basis
- Takes the stress out of doing taxes by determining your year-end inventory and cost of goods sold
- Explains how to verify your inventory count for tax time at year end
- Provides you with the right financial data to determine if you’re making a profit, help you make educated business decisions, and set goals for the future
What’s included in your purchase?
- An instantly downloadable & ready-to-go multi-tabbed spreadsheet file, openable in Excel, Numbers, or Google Sheets
- A detailed PDF instruction guide, with screenshots and explanations of applicable accounting terms and concepts used
- Video tutorials explain every step of the process and showing you how to use your new spreadsheet
Who is this spreadsheet for?
This spreadsheet works for both newbie and experienced Etsy shop owners or entrepreneurs with free-standing online shops who create and sell PHYSICAL products. This version of the spreadsheet is geared specifically for vintage sellers. If you’re a hand maker or sell items that require lots of supplies, check out our original Inventory Cost & Pricing spreadsheet here,
If you’re looking for a spreadsheet to help you with monthly bookkeeping and general business expenses (including the ability to import your sales directly from Etsy), check out our Etsy Seller Spreadsheet.
Need an inventory spreadsheet AND a Seller Spreadsheet for an all-in-one bookkeeping solution? Build your own bundle of spreadsheets and get a significant discount here.
Got procrastination issues? Need some help staying committed to your new bookkeeping spreadsheet on a consistent basis? Join the Accounting Accountability Club.
Have questions about any of our spreadsheets? Not sure which tool best fits your needs? Check out the Spreadsheet Resource page for FAQs, videos, and more info.