Let’s take a little time to craft a solid business plan, one built JUST for a creative biz like yours. Boost your confidence and gain the tools you need to successfully run your business NOW.
Business planning is an essential process for financial and creative success, but it’s often a to-do list item that we creative-minded people skip over because it seems boring or unnecessary. But as “they” say – those that don’t plan, plan to fail.
Do you feel…
- Lost about how to turn your craft into the business you’ve been dreaming about?
- Unconfident in your ability to run a financially successful shop?
- Drowning in an over-satured market?
- Unsure about how to move your biz forward?
- Overwhelmed by the daily decisions you have to make as a biz owner?
If you do, it’s ok. Together, we can navigate out of the overwhelm and confusion.
Crafting a Business 101: The Creative Business Plan
We’ve created an e-course and printable workbook, and it’s just for you – the creative entrepreneur. This e-course is designed to help you create a workable, actionable plan, with only the important stuff you need to build your business. No more, no less.
Completing this e-course will…
- Give your business a defined purpose with a clear path forward – hone in on why you became a creative entrepreneur in the first place, and stay motivated even as you face challenges and growing pains
- Give you the tools to sell your products confidently while standing apart from the competition – learn how to craft the best message and language to market your products
- Increase your chances of financial success – research and define your ideal customer, so you know who to sell your products to and where to find them
- Save you precious time and energy – determine the best outlets to both sell your goods and promote your business
- Create an actionable and purposeful business plan that you can implement now, and that will grow with you as your business grows
What do I get with the Creative Business Plan?
Everything you need to craft a stellar plan is included in this PDF download, (except a pencil). The course includes a detailed 8-step guide to create your business plan, printable worksheets and prompts for each step, and over 50 pages of helpful content, inspiration, and bonus resources.
How does it work?
This e-course is designed to be worked through at your own pace. You can knock your plan out in a few hours in one sitting, or work on each question set one at a time over a week or two. Either way, what you’ll be left with is a truly helpful set of documents that will guide you towards financial success and serve as an inspirational resource throughout your entrepreneurial journey.
The Creative Business Plan is based on my own journey as a creative entrepreneur, successfully running two Etsy shops and a free-standing shop for over 4 years. The course focuses on an 8-part plan that is so much more than just a boring, static piece of paper. This book guides you through the who, what, when, where, how, and why of your creative business. It’s a simple but thorough step-by-step process that results in a business plan that will be the heart of your creative biz.
What I love about this e-course is that it’s not just reading about stuff, it’s actually doing stuff…doing the work and researching, writing, and crafting your plan. You will use the included printable worksheets to list ideas, hone your thoughts, research the market, and create solutions as you go, and these worksheets will become your business plan.
After completing this business planning course, you’ll have a clear vision of the path your creative biz should take to reach financial success. You will have the confidence to more effectively and efficiently run your creative biz.
You will have all the tools you need to successfully promote, market, and sell your products. You and your brand will shine in the glow of a thoughtful and strategic plan.
And best of all, you’ll have the amazing satisfaction of being a creative success.