Etsy import add-on
Get the convenience of instantly totaling your Etsy data and entering your Etsy totals on your existing Seller Spreadsheet with the Etsy import add-on spreadsheet.
P+S is finally offering add-on tools, so you can easily import from multiple sales venues! Instantly total the Etsy amounts you need, without having to pay for a whole new Seller Spreadsheet. Save yourself the time and stress of figuring out exactly what reports and amounts you need from Etsy to get what you need for your bookkeeping and taxes.
With this add-on, you can easily import your Etsy info and enter it over onto your main Seller Spreadsheet. Here’s how the tool works:
- Import your Etsy Orders CSV file into the import add-on spreadsheet file to instantly total your Etsy sales, shipping received, sales tax collected, and Direct Checkout fees
- Use the video tutorial or PDF guide to also quickly find and sum your Etsy refunds and other Etsy fees, like transaction & listing fees, advertising, and shipping labels
- After tabulating these amounts, enter the totals over on your existing main Seller Spreadsheet. Now you can easily have ALL your business sales & fees in one place, without having to manually figure out how to get your Etsy data.
The Etsy import add-on is designed to be used in conjunction with one of our Seller Spreadsheets, such as the PayPal Seller Spreadsheet or the Shopify Seller Spreadsheet. You do not need the Etsy import add-on if you already own or plan to buy the Etsy Seller Spreadsheet or the Handmade Biz Bundle.
The Etsy import add-on is NOT made to be used by itself. If you’re an Etsy seller looking for a complete bookkeeping spreadsheet solution, see our Etsy Seller Spreadsheet.
The Etsy Import Add-on includes:
- An instantly downloadable & usable multi-tabbed spreadsheet file, openable in Excel, Numbers, or Google Sheets – usable for any year, and can be used again year after year
- A detailed PDF instruction guide with screenshots
- Video tutorial to walk you through the import process and how to enter amounts back on your main Seller Spreadsheet
Got procrastination issues? Need some help staying committed to your new bookkeeping spreadsheet on a consistent basis? Join the Accounting Accountability Club.
Have questions about any of our spreadsheets? Not sure which tool best fits your needs? Check out the Spreadsheet Resource page for FAQs, videos, and more info.