Finally, a bookkeeping solution created just for Handmade at Amazon sellers!
I’ve taken our bestselling Etsy Seller Spreadsheet and adapted it just for you Handmade @ Amazon shop owners! This tool does the heavy-lifting for you, so you can have the data you need to make smart decisions for your shop and more time to do what you love (Like create! And sell!).
The Amazon Handmade Seller Spreadsheet was created by a CPA to help Amazon Handmade sellers automate and simplify their monthly bookkeeping process. In a nutshell, this tool compiles your business’ revenue and expenses each month to calculate your net profit. There are separate tabs to help you categorize expenses, along with monthly tabs for importing your Amazon transactional data directly from Amazon. Here’s exactly what you can do with this spreadsheet:
- Quickly import Amazon data – Quickly and easily import your Amazon sales, sales tax collected, shipping credits and gift wrap credits, along with your Amazon seller fees and shipping expenses
- See all your sales in one place – There’s plenty of customizable space to enter your sales from all other sources, like craft shows, other websites, and more
- Input expense receipts and purchases – Enter all your business’ expenses and purchases on a receipt-by-receipt basis, so you can know exactly how much you’re spending each month. Expenses are divided into categories that make sense for your business. This means you have a great detailed log of your expenses to give to your accountant or tax preparer at year end!
- Calculate total sales and total expenses each month, along with net profit or loss (know where your business stands financially instead of having to guess!)
- Provide important sales tax data and totals so you have the necessary info to fill out your state sales tax forms
- Make tax time so much easier – Keep up with your finances, sales, and expenses through the year with this one tool and make tax time a lot more streamlined and simplified for you or your accountant.
The Amazon Handmade Seller Spreadsheet also includes a step-by-step PDF guide (with screenshots) and video instructions on how to fully utilize your spreadsheet. Even “spreadsheet newbies” can follow along and know how to use this tool from the beginning. Most importantly, I also provide the financial background to actually understand what you’re doing each month. It’s not just about dumping data or entering receipts – it’s about understanding what the numbers are saying to you about your business and how you can utilize this info to build your handmade empire!
You want to create awesome things, not crunch numbers.
Are you an Amazon handmade shop owner without a bookkeeping system to support you? Have you tried to set up a process for dealing with your business’ finances, but you quickly get overwhelmed or confused and give up?
Do you have financial paperwork and receipts stuffed into a shoebox, like a ticking time-bomb waiting to explode once your taxes are due?
Or maybe you just opened your Amazon shop, and you’re trying to figure out how to get this bookkeeping thing set up correctly from the beginning.
Accounting doesn’t come naturally to a lot of people, and it’s certainly not something most shop owners want to spend their free time doing. But keeping track of your shop’s finances can actually help your business make more money, AND it doesn’t have to be so hard! You don’t have to do it alone with this bookkeeping template.
Your Amazon Seller Spreadsheet is so much more than just a spreadsheet. Your purchase includes:
- Two instantly downloadable & usable multi-tabbed spreadsheet file, openable in Excel, Numbers, or Google Sheets – one each for 2018 and 2019. Versions for past/future years are available free of charge in your Membership account after purchase.
- A detailed PDF instruction guide
- Series of video tutorials with step-by-step instructions on how to use your spreadsheet – great for visual learners!
Got procrastination issues? Need some help staying committed to your new bookkeeping spreadsheet on a consistent basis? Join the Accounting Accountability Club.
Are you looking for a spreadsheet to help you with logging supplies, tracking inventory, and pricing your goods for sale? One of our inventory spreadsheets may be a good fit. Check them out here.
Need the Amazon Seller Spreadsheet and an inventory spreadsheet too? Build your own bundle of spreadsheets and get a significant discount here.
Have questions about any of our spreadsheets? Not sure which tool best fits your needs? Check out the Spreadsheet Resource page for FAQs, videos, and more info.