Amazon import add-on
Get the convenience of instantly totaling your Handmade at Amazon data and entering on your existing Seller Spreadsheet with the Amazon import add-on spreadsheet.
P+S is finally offering add-on tools, so you can easily import from additional sales venues! Instantly total the Amazon amounts you need, without having to pay for a whole new Seller Spreadsheet. Save yourself the time and stress of figuring out exactly what reports and amounts you need from Amazon to get the totals you need for your bookkeeping and taxes.
With this add-on, you can easily import your Handmade at Amazon info and enter it over onto your main Seller Spreadsheet. Here’s how the tool works:
- Import your Amazon CSV file into the import add-on spreadsheet file to instantly total your Amazon sales (net of refunds), shipping & gift wrap credits received, sales tax collected, and all Amazon fees
- After tabulating these amounts, enter the totals over on your existing main Seller Spreadsheet. Now you can easily have ALL your business sales in one place, without having to manually figure out how to get your Amazon data.
The Amazon import add-on is designed to be used in conjunction with one of our Seller Spreadsheets, such as the Etsy Seller Spreadsheet or the Shopify Seller Spreadsheet. You do not need the Amazon import add-on if you already own or plan to buy the Amazon Seller Spreadsheet.
The Amazon import add-on is NOT made to be used by itself. If you’re an Amazon seller looking for a complete bookkeeping spreadsheet, see our Amazon Seller Spreadsheet.
The Handmade at Amazon Import Add-on includes:
- An instantly downloadable & usable multi-tabbed spreadsheet file, openable in Excel, Numbers, or Google Sheets – usable for any year, and can be used again year after year
- A detailed PDF instruction guide with screenshots
- Video tutorial to walk you through the import process and how to enter amounts back on your main Seller Spreadsheet
Got procrastination issues? Need some help staying committed to your new bookkeeping spreadsheet on a consistent basis? Join the Accounting Accountability Club.
Have questions about any of our spreadsheets? Not sure which tool best fits your needs? Check out the Spreadsheet Resource page for FAQs, videos, and more info.